CONTEST IS CLOSED
I have an undergraduate degree in Economics and I recently earned my MBA. I work at the Corporate Planning Department in one of the oldest educational institutions in my country and at the same time, I teach research related subjects to college students. Aside from my everyday job, I love eating out, shopping with my girlfriends, collecting different stuff (notebooks, accessories, movie DVDs) and of course blogging. I love to write and chronicle my everyday and simple memorable experiences in life.
Sorry for the long and boring introduction. I just need to do this because I am proudly joining the
|One World One Heart 2011|
5th One World One Heart (OWOH) activity initiated and headed by a wonderful blogger, Lissa of A Whimsical Bohemian.
Tha main objective the OWOH is to provide a venue for bloggers to meet, mingle, form connections and lasting frienships from people all over the world. This event takes every blogger to a carpet ride to different places around the world. By just clicking the links of other bloggers, everyone is led to a magical doorway of connections and friendship.
As an added bonus, every blogger is given the chance to share and make another blogger happy. Every blogger who participates will be giving away a special prize to those who will be making comments in their OWOH blog post. Since I am a proud participant, these are what I will be giving away...
Prize number 1: A Notebook and a bag charm
|This could be yours my friend!|
Prize 2. Unused Blouses from Kashieca and Meg
|This could be yours too!|
How to win any of these prizes?
1. My first requirement is to comment on this blog post. You can also make comments related to my other posts. But the thing is, you have to place your comments in this post to make you qualified for the prizes. All comments shall be screened to prevent the inclusion of spammers.
2. Winners will be chosen randomly through random.org.
3. One comment is equivalent to one entry.
4. All comments should be in by February 13, 2011.
5. All winners shall be posted in this site any time on February 14, 2011 (Philippine Time).
6. Prizes shall be shipped to the winners at no cost, anywhere in the world!
Please take time to write a comment and get a chance to win any of my modest prizes.
Thank you for dropping by my blog. :)