In case you haven't heard of My Memories, here's a short clip that depicts the endless opportunities you can do with the software
I have used My Memories for the past months and here's the output of my initial attempts
After using the software for a number of months, here's my personal review:
1. It is user friendly. The interface is easy to navigate, as compared to other photo editing softwares. I am by the way using Windows to operate the software.
2.You can choose from a number of free scrapbook templates. The software is preloaded with templates you can choose for different occasions. You can also download additional templates from their website for free.
3. Loading and editing the pictures are easy. You have just to point, drag and drop the pictures to the built in template.
4. The software still allows you to create and design scrapbook template. You can also alter the preloaded templates.
5. You can directly print your scrapbook album. Hence, for those who want to venture in photo and graphic design business, My Memories can be a great software investment.
I have identified one Con
1. I am not familiar with the disk space requirements and all those technical aspects. However, I feel that the software will work better if you have a higher disk space allocation.
I wanted to share to my precious readers the opportunity of experiencing My Memories. So here's your chance to own and experience My Memories for FREE.
How to join?
1. Leave a comment containing your
Name, Email Address and Blog's link. For those who don't own a blog, you are also welcomed to join.
2. Visit My Memories' site and identify the scrapbook kits you want to own.
1. If you have a Twitter account, follow me @shewrites15 and @MyMemoriesSuite.Please tweet this
"Join the My Memories Suite giveaway of @shewrites15 from @MyMemoriesSuite"
2. Like My Memories on Facebook
You can enter my giveaway until March 22, 2012. The winner will be announced on the next day.
I will wait for your entries :) Have a great week ahead!
P.S. Thank you to Liz and My Memories for considering my blog for this giveaway.