I cannot count the number of times I blogged about my addiction to Human Nature’s products. There are two reasons why I love the brand. It's organic and very affordable! Perfect for us who don't like to splurge on beauty products. As compared to other imported organic brands in the market, Human Nature is way cheaper.
I’ve previously reviewed the Moisturizing Night Cream. For this post, I will share my experience using the Sunflower Beauty Oil.
The oil is part of their moisturizing line. As shown in the company’s site, here are the main benefits claimed by the product1. Softens and lightens underarms
2. Lightens dark under eye circles
3. Lightens dark spots and pimple marks
4. Under eye moisturizer
5. Prevents and diminishes the appearance of stretch marks
6. Softens feet soles, knees and elbows
7. Removes stubborn makeup
8. Overall body moisturizer
9. Moisturizes dry hair ends
10. Softens the cuticles
11. De-frizzes hair
12. Adds shine to dull hair
13. Relieves itching and inflammation caused by insect bites
14. Nourishes and conditions eyelashes
15. Lightens dark lips
16. Soothes skin after shaving
17. Relieves itchy scalp
18. Soothes skin damaged by sunburn
19. Smoothens skin from shaving
20. Helps soothe rashes
21. Helps heal skin infections
22. Hydrates dry patches
23. Helps lighten lesions and scars.
For someone who doesn’t like to purchase and use too many skin products, the Sunflower Oil might work for you. It claims to perform the moisturizing needs from head to foot. In my case, I limit my use to the following
1. I use it as a hair serum. - Unlike other hair serums, the product doesn’t cause itching and intense dryness. I also used it to remove tangles after a day of swimming in Palawan. Though recently, I discovered that Human Nature has its own Hair Serum. I might try it soon.
2. I use it to remove makeup. – Though I feel no difference if I use baby oil. In the long run though, it might give my skin more benefits since it's organic.
3. It can soothe rashes – When I got allergies from our Palawan trip, I used Petroleum Jelly to heal the nasty rashes. In some days, I also applied this oil. I believe both contributed in faster healing. The product saved me from paying a visit to the dermatologist.
4. It can serve as a moisturizer in some areas of my face – I use it to lighten the dark circles that are starting to thrive under my eyes. Though I can’t still decide if it’s really working. Let's see after some more years.
5. It lessened the pain of sunburn – After all the island hopping adventures in Palawan, I applied the oil before washing my face. It lessened the pain of the sunburns.
6. I applied it to some of my old and new scars – It didn’t totally eliminate the scars. I can however attest that it lightened both my old and new scars. It happened after religiously applying the product everyday. It can serve as a substitute for the expensive scar removing creams. The product also claims that it can reduce stretch marks. Anyone who has experienced this?
For a product that can provide multiple benefits, I give it 5 out 5 stars. It serves me well and I’m still discovering whether the other functions will work on me. Another thing to love about the product, affordable! The small (100 ml) bottle retails for Php 149.50. I also have to mention that the small bottle lasted more than a month. It addresses both product quality and value for money.
The only weakness I see among Human Nature products is as always, the limited distribution channels. It’s available in Beauty Bar, Rustan’s Supermarkets, Landmark, through a personal dealer or online in this site.