1. I almost got bald after undergoing a hair treatment from this highly franchised chain of beauty salon. I went as much as pursuing a legal case. The owner never got the balls to face me. Oh well, he was never a "he" in the first place.
2. I was one of the millions of Filipinos who lined up to audition for Pinoy Big Brother. I got short listed and later backed out because of a better opportunity at work.
3. I confessed my feelings to a guy I really really like. I was ignored or perhaps, he decided to remain silent. I made all means to discover his real sentiments. I forgot about everything and met him again years later for work.
4. I once won a brand new car from a raffle draw. Only to get frustrated because I cannot afford the taxes to acquire the car.
5. I flunked my first Algebra subject in High School. In college, my story was the complete opposite.
6. A freelance client did not settle my professionals fee. The client vanished after I submitted my work. Years after, the client returned and gifted me an item from Louis Vuitton.
7. I always unintentionally receive the most coveted windows seat during my plane rides back to the Philippines or at least in Manila.
8. I prevented a number of people to acquire their degree because I pursued plagiarism cases against them.
9. I prefer to be semi-anonymous in this blog because I hate to be associated with my family's political lineage.
10. I don’t know how to bike. I never learned the art of balancing. The only thing I can balance are linear equations in Algebra. Hahaha
Now that you read the entire post, I have an important announcement to make.
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS' DAY! Hahahahahahahahaha
But seriously, only 5 of the 10 items are true. The remaining items are either half-true or not true at all.