But what exactly is the 30 day blog challenge? For 30 consecutive days, I will challenge myself to produce a daily post. Yes, I have to blog everyday! I have assigned topics to write each day and let's leave that as a big surprise too.
So to start things right, let me declare this day as DAY 1 of the 30 day blog challenge.
For Day 1, I am sharing with you a portion of my wishlist. Aside from love and happiness, my wishes serve as one of the sources of my inspiration. (Errrr, how cheesy! hahaha)
1. A Fat Savings Account - Soon I will replace my father as the family's bread winner. Before I embrace that role, I hope to raise enough funds for my family. I also don't want to become a burden to others as I enter old age. I wanted to become financially independent.
2. Happy Work and Successful Career - I would be the happiest if I would achieve both. I wanted to remain happy with my work. I wanted to learn and accomplish more things and later establish myself to a niche of my own specialization. Half of my life right now is all about work. I love my work despite of the ups and downs it give me. In the future though I hope my work would love me back. More than promotion, I wanted to professionally grow and develop my own expertise.
3. Vacation House at Tagaytay - Most of my friends don't know how much I fell in love with Tagaytay. I know there are a lot of better places in the Philippines but Tagaytay for me would remain special. I made a lot of happy memories in this place and I just love the spectacular view of the Taal Lake, lush greenery and the cool temperature which I rarely experience in the city.
4. My own car - Driving my own car was a dream I have ever since I was a child. I just love the idea of having the independence to reach places without the hassles and misadventures of commuting.
5. Continuous freelance works - Aside from my full time job, I accept free lance works in the form of research writing and consultation. So far, this job has given me additional money to fatten my savings account, treat my family to a lavish dinner and of course occasional shopping money. Over the next years, I hope to have referrals from my previous satisfied clients and accommodate more work to love.
6. That silent and secret wish ;-) - If this wish will be granted, I promise to reveal and blog about it ;-)
P.S. Photos are not owned by the author. Sources are linked to each photo.